Admission Office helps prospective foreign Candidates become students of the Silesian University of Technology.
Admission Office guides foreign Candidates with recruitment efforts, admission processing and transitioning accepted students into the Silesian University of Technology community.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Recruitment process
- Checking documents
- Issuing Acceptance Documents
- Visa Consultations
- Preparing Orientation Days
- Confirming Documents
- Arranging pick-up service from airports
- Arranging accommodation in Student Houses
- Preparation of analysis and statistics for internal and external University reports
- Coordination of the tuition reimbursement process
- Constant contact with candidates for studies at every stage of recruitment
Admission Office Staff
MA, Administrative Specialist Sandra.Beck@polsl.pl
MA, Chief Administrative Specialist Sabina.Gorczyca-Kamaj@polsl.pl
MA, Administrative Specialist Katarzyna.Dydo@polsl.pl
To speak to an admissions representative, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by phone +48322371690
Silesian University of Technology
Studies Service Centre
2A Akademicka St.