Field Research Team
We have been carrying out bridge tests for almost 20 years. We have extensive experience in this regard, we have tested over 1,500 objects on the A1, A2, A4, A6, A18 highways, on the S1, S3, S7, S8, S14, S69, S89 expressways, and on railway lines (also high speed> 200 km / h) CMK, E65, E30 and other national and provincial roads. We work with such contractors as Budimex, Mota-Engil Central Europe, Strabag, Dragados, Skanska, Intercor. The results and experience gained in the trials we carry out are also used in our research and development activities. Our employees can boast of many publications in this field (including foreign ones) and several doctoral dissertations.
Laboratory accreditation No.AB 1407 issued by the Polish Center for Accreditation on February 26, 2013.
Static tests: precise levels and theodolites, dial gauges, inductive gauges and strain gauges.
Dynamic tests: inductive sensors and accelerometers, laser vibrometer.
Acoustic measurements: microphones with recorders.
Recorders with measurement cards: National Instruments, SCADAS, Hottinger.
Auxiliary instruments: stands, cables, connectors, packaging, rangefinders, weather station, measuring tapes, pyrometer.
PhD Piotr Łaziński, Department of Mechanics and Bridges, email@example.com
Marek Salamak, prof. at SUT, Department of Mechanics and Bridges, firstname.lastname@example.org
Kierownik ds. Technicznych
PhD Grzegorz Poprawa, Department of Mechanics and Bridges, email@example.com
- PhD Stefan Pradelok, Department of Mechanics and Bridges
- Szymon Ignaczak, Department of Mechanics and Bridges
- Krzysztof Gromysz, prof. at SUT, Department of Building Structures
- PhD Rafał Żuchowski, Department of Building Processes and Building Physics
- Artur Nowoświat, prof. at SUT, Department of Building Processes and Building Physics
- PhD Leszek Dulak, Department of Building Processes and Building Physics
- MsC Bartłomiej Pudełko, Department of Building Processes and Building Physics