Press Conference: Hydrogen Technologies and Energy Transformation
Introductory part (10.00 – 10.15)
10.00 Welcome of guests, purpose of the meeting: Jadwiga Witek, SUT spokesperson
10.05 Welcome on behalf of the host: prof. dr hab. eng. Janusz Kotowicz,
10.10 Welcome on behalf of the Strategic Partner, Veolia's role in the project: Frédéric Faroche.
Substantive part, 10.15 – 11.05
10.15-10.25 Why hydrogen? Experiences and projects of the Silesian University of Technology: prof. dr hab. eng. Tadeusz Chmielniak,
10.25-10.35 Program and purpose of MBA studies: dr hab. Małgorzata Dobrowolska, prof. SUT,
10.35-10.45 Didactic path with Veolia, competences in the area of energy transformation: dr hab. Krzysztof Zamasz, prof. SUT,
10.45-11.05 Question and answer session (time for media),
11.05 Closing and invitation of the media to visit the laboratories.
Presentation in the Laboratory of New Energy Technologies
11.05 -11.30 Presentation of laboratories and hydrogen research: dr eng. Daniel Węcel,
- dr hab. eng. Janusz Kotowicz, Vice-Rector for Cooperation with the Social and Economic Environment.
- Frédéric Faroche, Chairman of the Board, CEO of Veolia Group in Poland.
- dr hab. eng.Tadeusz Chmielniak, Rector of the Silesian University of Technology in the years 1987-1990, Department of Power Engineering and Turbomachinery;
- dr hab. Małgorzata Dobrowolska, professor of SUT, Director of the International Centre for Interdisciplinary Studies, Head of MBA Studies;
- dr hab. Krzysztof Zamasz, prof. SUT, Member of the Management Board, Commercial Director, Veolia Group in Poland;
- dr eng. Daniel Węcel, Department of Power Engineering and Turbomachinery.
Place: Centre for New Technologies (CNT), 22B, Konarskiego Street, Aula B, second floor
Parking for media: at the CNT, access map – attached.
Duration: hour + demonstration in the laboratory 15 minutes
XXI International Scientific And Technical Conference: Designing, Innovations And Modernizations In The Energy Sector - Pire 2023
The Autumn Jobs, Entrepreneurship, Technology and Accessibility Fair of the Silesian University of Technology
The 5th Polish Congress of Mechanics combined with the 25th International Conference on Computer Methods in Mechanics
An open lecture delivered by Paweł Dłotko PhD, DSc from the Institute of Mathematics of the Polish Academy of Sciences
Trademarks and industrial designs in the activities of companies, universities and local government
Lecture of prof. Jean Roncali entitled „Design of functional π-conjugated systems for advanced applications”