Press briefing on the occasion of the ceremonial opening of the Centre for Isotope Methods CEMIZ at the Institute of Physics
We cordially invite you to a press briefing on the occasion of the ceremonial opening of the Centre for Isotopic Methods CEMIZ at the Institute of Physics - Scientific and Didactic Centre of the Silesian University of Technology.
Place: building of the Faculty of Civil Engineering of the Silesian University of Technology, Gliwice, 5, Akademicka Street (ground floor, hall next to room 10A).
- HM Rector prof. Arkadiusz Mężyk
- dr hab. Eng. Adam Michczyński, prof. SUT, Director of the Institute of Physics - Scientific and Didactic Centre
- dr hab. Eng. Natalia Piotrowska, prof. SUT, Head of the Laboratory
- Students and PhD students
- Short presentations by participants
- CEMIZ presentation
- Recordings and individual interviews
XXI International Scientific And Technical Conference: Designing, Innovations And Modernizations In The Energy Sector - Pire 2023
The Autumn Jobs, Entrepreneurship, Technology and Accessibility Fair of the Silesian University of Technology
The 5th Polish Congress of Mechanics combined with the 25th International Conference on Computer Methods in Mechanics
An open lecture delivered by Paweł Dłotko PhD, DSc from the Institute of Mathematics of the Polish Academy of Sciences
Trademarks and industrial designs in the activities of companies, universities and local government
Lecture of prof. Jean Roncali entitled „Design of functional π-conjugated systems for advanced applications”