International Conference ModTech®2022
The International Conference ModTech®2022 - Modern Technologies in Industrial Engineering will be held in June. One of the co-organisers is the Silesian University of Technology.
The conference will be held on 22-25 June 2022 in Mamaia, Romania.
Topics of the conference:
1. engineering of production processes;
2. advanced research in composite materials and technologies;
3. characterisation, modelling and simulation of mechanical processes;
Robotics and computer integrated manufacturing; 5;
5 Technology transfer
6 Micro- and nano- technologies
7. marine engineering and navigation.
DEADLINE for submission of abstracts is still open!
- Proceedings of ModTech®2022 International Conference: IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, ISI Proceedings;
- International Journal of Modern Manufacturing Technologies (70 points on the list of punctual journals);
- Chapter in monograph published by ModTech Publishing House
For more information, see www.modtech.ro.
Open Day of the Faculty of Transport and Aviation Engineering of the Silesian University of Technology
Scientific Seminar of Priority Research Area Climate and Environment Protection, Modern Energy