Digitization - Simulations. Thematic conference within the Priority Research Area 5: Process Automation and Industry 4.0
The second edition of the thematic conference as part of Priority Research Area 5: Process Automation and Industry 4.0 will take place on Thursday, May 27, 2021.
The technological change we are witnessing today is happening at a speed never experienced before. Without a shadow of exaggeration, this process can be called an industrial revolution, equated with Industry 4.0.
A thematic conference will be held on the third and fourth subareas:
- Sub-area 3: Digitization and applications of information technologies, including the processing of large data sets, cloud computing, cybersecurity, Internet of Things, Industrial Internet of Things - coordinator: prof. Piotr Gaj, firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Sub-area 4: Simulation and modelling of processes, including industrial processes - coordinator: prof. Damian Krenczyk, email@example.com.
All interested employees, PhD students and students of the Silesian University of Technology can participate in the conference (sessions for doctoral students and students are planned).
Applications for participation in the conference should be sent by May 21, 2021, to the addresses of the coordinators:
- firstname.lastname@example.org (applications to the POOB5.3 sub-area);
- email@example.com (applications for POB5.4 sub-area).
The application with a proposal for a speech should include:
- presentation title;
- author's data, speaker data (including e-mail address);
- a number of the sub-area to which the presentation is submitted (POB5.3 or POB5.4).
The presentations should be prepared in Polish. Speaking time: maximum 15 minutes.
The meeting will start on Thursday, May 27 at 2:00 p.m. using the Zoom platform. A link to the conference call will be sent to interested parties immediately before the meeting.
Open Day of the Faculty of Transport and Aviation Engineering of the Silesian University of Technology
Scientific Seminar of Priority Research Area Climate and Environment Protection, Modern Energy