World Engineering Day
The Silesian University of Technology and Polish Federation of Engineering Associations (FSNT–NOT) invite you to the event on the occasion of World Engineering Day. The online conference will be held on 4 March 2021 from 12:00 to 2 p.m. The event is organised under the honorary patronage of the Marshal of the Silesian Voivodeship.
The programme of the event includes the following speeches and papers:
- Challenges of engineers' education for the future economy - Rector of the Silesian University of Technology, Prof. Arkadiusz Mężyk, President of the Conference of Rectors of Academic Schools in Poland;
- The role of the Federation of Engineering Associations in integrating engineering community - Ewa Mańkiewicz-Cudny, President of the Federation of Engineering Associations of the Chief Technical Organisation;
- Engineering education in the time of pandemic - Rector of the Poznan University of Technology, Prof. Teofil Jesionowski, President of the Conference of Rectors of Polish Universities of Technology;
- Engineering education at European universities - good practices – Prof. Seweryn Spałek PhD, DSc, Member of the Board of Directors of the European Society for Engineering Education SEFI;
- BEST - we create the engineers of tomorrow - Wojciech Ponikowski, President of the Board of European Students of Technology BEST Gliwice;
- The activity of Academy of Engineering in Poland - Prof. Jerzy Barglik, President of the Academy of Engineering in Poland;
- PBL projects on the exemplary topic: Will Johann Sebastian Bach benefit from Industry 4.0? - Paweł Kowol, PhD, Eng.;
- Projects of Student Scientific Associations on the exemplary topic: Towards vehicles of the future – Professor Mirosław Szczepanik PhD, DSc, Eng., Karol Krzempek.
The conference will be held via the Zoom platform (Meeting ID: 958 7702 5918 Passcode: 475428) on 4 March from 12:00 to 14:00.
The event is held under the patronage of the Conference of Rectors of Academic Schools in Poland, Conference of Rectors of Polish Universities of Technology, Academy of Engineering in Poland.
10th International Symposium of Young Scientists entitled "Transport Problems" and 13th International Scientific Conference entitled "Transport Problems".
Priority Research Area: Process Automation and Industry 4.0 - II Thematic Conference - Management Systems - Technical Diagnostics and Maintenance
19th Student Scientific Session of the Faculty of Transport and Aviation Engineering of the Silesian University of Technology
Digitization - Simulations. Thematic conference within the Priority Research Area 5: Process Automation and Industry 4.0
The 5th internal Priority Research Area 4: smart cities and the mobility of the future conference
Scientific seminar as part of the Priority Research Area 6 "Climate and Environmental Protection, Modern Energy" - research sub-area: "Problems of degradation and revitalization of areas"
1st International Conference "Priority Research Areas of the Silesian University of Technology - problems and challenges"