Priority Research Areas of the Silesian University of Technology - achievements and challenges
The organizer of the conference is the Silesian University of Technology.
Chairman of the Organizing Committee:
prof. dr hab inż. Marek Pawełczyk - Vice-Rector for Science and Development
Organizing Committee Members:
- Prof. Joanna Polańska PhD, DSc - Coordinator of Priority Research Area 1 "Computational Oncology and personalized medicine"
- Paweł Kasprowski PhD, DSc /Associate Professor - Priority Research Area Coordinator 2 "Artificial intelligence and data processing"
- Przemysław Data PhD, DSc /Associate Professor - Coordinator of the Priority Area 3 "Materials of the Future"
- Grzegorz Sierpiński PhD, DSc, /Associate Professor - Coordinator of Priority Area 4 "Smart Cities and Future Mobility"
- Anna Timofiejczuk PhD, DSc / Associate Professor - Coordinator of Priority Area 5 "Process automation and Industry 4.0"
- Sebastian Werle PhD, DSc /Associate Professor - Coordinator of the Priority Area 6 "Climate and environmental protection, modern energy"