Cooperation with the business environment
Bearing in mind the Mission and Vision of the University, as defined in the Strategy of the Silesian University of Technology and to meet the social and economic demand of combining science with industry and socio-economic environment, the Faculty of Mining, Safety Engineering, and Industrial Automation establishes cooperation with numerous external entities and social and educational institutions in the broadly understood research, utilitarian, educational and social areas.
This allows for the continuous development and improvement of the skills of faculty members and allows passing on the latest knowledge to external stakeholders.
The Faculty of Mining, Safety Engineering, and Industrial Automation has concluded Cooperation agreements with external entities, which cover, among other things:
- running and implementing joint programmes, projects, development projects, and scientific research and implementation of European and national nature,
- agreeing and creating research topics for the research and development works,
- joint performance and reciprocal promotion of solutions resulting from cooperation between the parties to the agreement at national and foreign fairs, exhibitions, exchanges, conferences, symposiums, and other events of a presentational nature,
- mutual promotion of information on the powers, tasks, and capabilities of the parties to the agreement,
- cooperation on the employment of graduates and the organisation of student traineeships,
- sharing of knowledge on management experience with a particular focus on competence development.
We invite all External Stakeholders to establish cooperation with the Faculty of Mining, Safety Engineering, and Industrial Automation of the Silesian University of Technology.