Scholarships of the Minister of Education and Science
We encourage you to apply for scholarships from the Minister of Education and Science for significant achievements for the 2023/2024 academic year. Students interested in applying for the scholarship are asked to apply by October 6, 2023, to the e-mail address: RD1-COS@polsl.pl .
In the application, please provide your details: name and surname, year and field of study, album number, mailing address in Poland and telephone number. Detailed information about the scholarship of the Minister of Education and Science for significant achievements for students is available on the website of the Ministry of Education and Science: https://www.gov.pl/web/edukacja-i-nauka/informacja-na-temat-stypendiow-ministra-edukacji-i-nauki-za-znace-osiagniecia-dla-studentow-na-rok-akademicki- 20232024-konkurs-sst04 .
We encourage you to read them before applying for a scholarship:
The procedure for submitting an application for a scholarship from the Minister of Education and Science for significant achievements for the 2023/2024 academic year is as follows:
- no later than October 6, 2023, the student submits the application to the e-mail address in accordance with the guidelines,
- the coordinator creates an "application editor" account for the student in the ZSUN/OSF system,
- the coordinator creates applications for individual students who have requested to submit an application by e-mail,
- the student for whom the coordinator sets up an "assistant editor" account, participates in completing the application,
- the student, after receiving the login and password from the coordinator, edits the entire application, including his/her personal data, description of achievements and attachments; then, after completing the data in the application, the student informs the coordinator about the completion of editing the application,
- the coordinator checks the completeness of the application and the compliance of data regarding studies (year, field, etc.) and achievements with the actual status, if necessary, the coordinator completes the data or requests it from the student,
- After the students have completed the stage of submitting applications, the coordinator forwards the applications to the Rector to decide which of them will later be delivered to the competent ministry.