Meeting with representatives of the National Centre for Research and Development
On 21 January 2022, an online meeting with representatives of the National Centre for Research and Development will be held. Upcoming competitions for international research projects in POB4 topics will be discussed.
Framework programme of the meeting:
- Welcome and introduction - Grzegorz Sierpiński, Silesian University of Technology (5 minutes)
- Horizon Europe Programme. Analysis of planned competitions in the area of "Smart cities and future mobility" - Aneta Maszewska, National Centre for Research and Development/National Contact Point (20 min)
- Driving Urban Transitions partnership - Ewelina Wildner, National Centre for Research and Development (10 min)
- Planned competitions - Digital Europe Programme - Anna Ober, Silesian University of Technology (10 min)
- Questions and discussion on the participation of the Silesian University of Technology in the above mentioned initiatives - moderated by Katarzyna Markiewicz-Śliwa, Silesian University of Technology (15 min)
Persons interested in participating in the meeting, in order to obtain a link to connect, are asked to contact us by e-mail at adresem:email@example.com no later than 20 January 2022.
The meeting will take place on 21 January 2022, starting at 12:30 p.m. The meeting will be held in Polish.