STUDENTS’ ACCOMMODATION RULES IN STUDENT HOUSES IN THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2023/2024
- Students who are currently residents of a given student house and who in the academic year 2022/2023 were accommodated until October 15, 2022 on the basis of the report from the work of the accommodation team in student houses, in the academic year 2023/2024 may submit an application for continuation of accommodation - application template available here
- A legibly completed and signed application for continuation of accommodation can be submitted in paper form or sent a scan of the document to the e-mail address of the House manager. Deadline for submitting an application: 26/06 - 30/06/2023.
- The decision on further continuation of accommodation will be sent to the e-mail address provided in the application by July 7, 2023.
- Students who do not meet the conditions set out in point 1, submit an application according to the template from Annex 4 to the Regulations for benefits for students and doctoral students of doctoral studies at the Silesian University of Technology, the application template is available here
- The application can be submitted in paper form to the administration of the Student Housing Estate, DS Karlik part. A, at 10a, Kujawska Street, room No. 6 or a scan of a legibly signed document should be sent to email@example.com
Application deadline: 26/06 - 14/07/2023
- For students - residents of student houses, the condition for submitting the application referred to in point 1 and 4 is to settle outstanding debts.
- Students listed in point 1 and 4, after receiving information about granting a place in a given house, are obliged to pay the fee in advance for a place in a given house for the month of October 2023 within 7 days.
The decision on granting or not granting a place will be sent to the e-mail address provided in the application on July 24, 2023