Scientific seminar "Silesian University of Technology for medicine"
Invitation to the scientific seminar "Silesian University of Technology for medicine" with the participation of the Nobel Prize Winner Prof. Brian Kobilka
In auditorium no. 615, 2nd floor, at the building of the Faculty of Mining, Safety Engineering and Industrial Automation and the Faculty of Electrical Engineering, on May 29th at 10:00 a.m. a scientific seminar will take place, during which we intend to present scientific research thematically related to the interests of our honorary guest, Professor Brian Kobilka and his wife Tong Sun. There will be presentations that certainly do not exhaust all our activities in this area, but they will open a discussion with our guests, to which we cordially invite you. The seminar will be an opportunity to draw Professor's attention to our achievements, also hoping that they will be propagated in his research teams. In the afternoon, our honoured guests will visit selected laboratories.
- Prof. dr hab. Eng Marek Łos - Cancer research and venturing into regenerative medicine.
- Dr hab. Artur Góra, prof. SUT - Water molecules as a key for enzymes interior understanding and reshaping.
- Dr hab. Magdalena Skonieczna, prof. SUT - Molecular mechanism of regulated cell death in the aspect of civilization diseases.
- Dr hab. Eng. Katarzyna Krukiewicz, prof. SUT - Development of multifunctional biomaterials: working at the interface of electrochemistry, microbiology and neural engineering.
- Dr Eng. Michał Marczyk - Harnessing the power of statistical and machine learning models for advancing cancer research.
- Dr hab. Eng. Ilona Wandzik, prof. SUT - Hydrogels in biomedical applications
- Dr hab. Eng. Małgorzata Włodarczyk-Biegun - Reconstruction of tissue gradients with 3D printing.
XXI International Scientific And Technical Conference: Designing, Innovations And Modernizations In The Energy Sector - Pire 2023
The Autumn Jobs, Entrepreneurship, Technology and Accessibility Fair of the Silesian University of Technology
The 5th Polish Congress of Mechanics combined with the 25th International Conference on Computer Methods in Mechanics
An open lecture delivered by Paweł Dłotko PhD, DSc from the Institute of Mathematics of the Polish Academy of Sciences
Trademarks and industrial designs in the activities of companies, universities and local government
Lecture of prof. Jean Roncali entitled „Design of functional π-conjugated systems for advanced applications”