Webinars with Saint-Gobain
Saint-Gobain Group https://www.saint-gobain.pl/ creates, produces and distributes innovative materials and solutions applicable in various industries, including building materials and windows for cars and transport vehicles. We can confidently say that our products and solutions improve the quality of life for people all over the world. We are present in 67 countries and employ over 170,000 people. In Poland, we have 25 plants and nearly 80 distribution points. We have 20 different brands and employ over 7,000 peopleJune 7 (Monday) 15.00
Interior acoustics in offices (open space, meeting rooms, common spaces and others). Design trends and applicable standards
Duration: 1h + questions
- The role of interior acoustics in offices. Research.
- Trends and mistakes.
- Recipes and tools for shaping acoustic comfort.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 923 3841 2143
June 8 (Tuesday) 15.00 Glass in architecture Duration: 60-90 minutes
- history and evolution of individual types of glass - up to the latest solutions, such as heating glass or glass that changes translucency
- types of construction glass (toughened, annealed, laminated, etc.), their method of production, disadvantages, advantages, properties and method of breaking
- types of coatings (low-emission, anti-solar, anti-reflective, etc.), their application and basic spectrophotometric parameters
- basics of selecting glass for building objects - static and thermal calculations, regulations and standards
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 990 9279 3547
The Department of Geotechnics and Roads of the Silesian University of Technology and the Silesian Branch of the Polish Committee of Geotechnics invitation to a seminar
Geotechnics and Roads of the Silesian University of Technology and the Silesian Branch of the Polish Committee of Geotechnics
The Department of Geotechnics and Roads of the Silesian University of Technology and the Silesian Branch of the Polish Committee of Geotechnics invitation to a lecture
A series of lectures for students and PhD students on the subject of climate and environmental protection