Special Issue: Automated Analysis of Brain MRI using Machine Learning
We invite you to submit your papers to Special Issue: Automated Analysis of Brain MRI using Machine Learning in Mathematical Biosciences and Engineering journal (IF: 2.080).
The following topics that span through the entire MRI processing chain are of interest in this Special Issue (note that this list is not exhaustive):
• Brain extraction from MRI.
• Brain tumor detection, segmentation and classification from MRI.
• Feature extraction from multi-modal MRI.
• Deep learning in brain tumor analysis.
• Data pre-processing and augmentation for brain tumor analysis using deep learning.
• Radiomics in brain tumor imaging.
• Tumor grading and extraction of quantifiable tumor characteristics.
• Automated analysis of functional brain imaging.
• Pre- and post-operative brain imaging.
• Prediction of tumor progression using machine learning.
• Verification and validation of brain image analysis software in clinical settings.
• Certification of machine learning-powered software tools for brain tumor analysis.
All manuscripts will be peer-reviewed before their acceptance for publication. The deadline for manuscript submission is 15 December 2021