POB4 thematic conference
An online thematic conference related to Priority Research Area 4: Smart Cities and Future Mobility (POB4) will be held on 20 April 2022.
Among other topics, the conference will address:
- social qualitative and quantitative research to describe human factors phenomena in transport and city logistics,
- strategies for building/transforming smart cities,
- collection and processing of data on urban traffic parameters and the condition of transport infrastructure and means of transport,
- use of the Internet of Things, satellite and in-building navigation systems,
- modern hardware and software solutions and signal processing methods,
- assessment and design of urban spaces and buildings in terms of quality of life, standards and accessibility for all social groups.
The conference will start on 20 April 2022 at 14:00 on the Zoom platform. It will be conducted in Polish.
If you are interested in participating, in order to receive the link, please send an email by 19 April to: email@example.com
More information can be found on the POB4 subpage.