International Relations Office is responsible for:
- identification and data update of University’s capabilities in the area of science and research in terms of participation in international research projects;
- assistance in establishing and maintaining contacts and research cooperation with foreign centers;
- promotion of scientific and research potential of the University through participation in international initiatives and projects of international cooperation;
- participation in the university conferences, seminars, workshops, training sessions and competitions related to international research cooperation;
- support the development and organization of the activities related to the implementation of international agreements.
For more information please contact with: RN3@polsl.pl / tel. +48 32 2371944