The Minister of Science and Higher Education rewarded eight of our students for their outstanding performance in the academic year of 2017/2018 with special scholarships. Each student will receive PLN 15.000.
The Minister decided to honor outstanding achievements of 645 students from the whole country. Students from the Silesian University of Technology, who found themselves among this group were:
· Barbara Smoleń – student of mathematics;
· Dominik Zdybał – student of chemistry;
· Karolina Chodura – student of architecture;
· Bartosz Staszulonek – student of automatic control and robotics;
· Damian Migas – student of materials engineering;
· Michał Jureczko – student of mechanics and machine construction;
· Adrian Radoń – student of nanotechnology and material processes technology;
· Marta Zaborowska – student of nanotechnology and material processes technology.