V INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE
MANAGEMENT, ECONOMICS, ETHICS, TECHNICS – MEET 2019
Economic, social and civilization challenges in the globalizing world
Faculty of Organization and Management at the Silesian University of Technology
St. Petersburg Mining University (Russia)
The purpose of the conference is to exchange the scientific and research experience connected with the globalization processes, in particular, with the problem of resource and energy security in the contemporary societies, rational natural resources management as well as natural environment protection, economic, social and ecological risk assessment, sustainable development and corporate social responsibility (CSR) in extractive industries.
Date and place: 27th of September 2019, Faculty of Organization and Management at the Silesian University of Technology, Zabrze, Poland (the international part of the conference is organized in a form of videoconference, but all guests are gladly welcome at Faculty of Organization and Management in Zabrze).
- 15.06.2019 – sending an application form via e-mail to: email@example.com
- 30.07.2019 – sending papers in English, compliant with the formatting requirements via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (concerns the participants interested in publication)
- 31.08.2019 – sending reviews to participants submitting papers
- 31.08.2019 – payment for the conference
ING Bank Śląski SA O/Gliwice 60 1050 1230 1000 0002 0211 3056 with annotation “MEET 2019”
- 15.09.2019 – sending the multimedia presentation
- 30.09.2019 – sending back the reviewed papers
- 4.10.2019 – the conference
last update: 1.10.2019 (to)