Foreign Languages Teaching Centre and College of Social Sciences and Foreign Languages of the Silesian University of Technology in Gliwice invite all the interested to take part in the Summer Course of Polish for Foreigners. The course is for adult learners at different levels A1, A2, B1and B2 (as defined by Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) as well as for students of the SUT who would like to improve their knowledge of Polish.
The course aims not only at getting to know Polish but also exploring history and the most important historical sights of Upper Silesia.
1. 80 classes of intensive Polish (1 class=45 minutes), including:
· communication skills
· vocabulary and grammar
· reading, listening and writing
· cultural education-classes and lectures connected with Polish geography, history,
culture, arts and politics
2.Cultural events - optional, not included in the course price:
· excursions to interesting sights of the region – Kraków (Cracow) and Jura Krakowsko-
· museums and coal-mines on Industrial Monuments Route of the Silesian region
· concerts, exhibitions and other events , according to the offer available
The course will begin with a placement test.
After completing the course, the participants will be given the certificate of attendance.
DATES AND VENUE
10th– 27th July 2017
Politechnika Śląska (The Silesian University of Technology)
Studium Języków Obcych (The Foreign Languages Teaching Centre)
ul. Akademicka 2A
44-100 Gliwice, Poland
COURSE PRICE WILL INCLUDE
· accommodation and board at the University campus,
· teaching materials
· two gala dinners
We do not cover the cost of the individual insurance of the participant.
The price of a two-week course (accommodation, board, classes and teaching materials) is 2500 PLN
Send your application form or any enquires to:
Ewa Mężyk email@example.com
The detailed programme will be available in June on the website
We warmly invite you!