The Foreign Languages Centre and the College of Social Sciences and Foreign Languages of the Silesian University of Technology in Gliwice invite all the interested to take part in the Summer Course of Polish for Foreigners. The course is for adult learners at different levels A1, A2, B1and B2 (as defined by Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) as well as for students of the SUT who would like to improve their knowledge of Polish.
The course aims not only at getting to know Polish but also exploring history and the most important historical sights of Upper Silesia.
1. 80 classes of intensive Polish (1 class=45 minutes), including:
· communication skills
· vocabulary and grammar
· reading, listening and writing
· cultural education-classes and lectures connected with Polish
geography, history,culture, arts and politics
· excursions to interesting sights of the region – Kraków (Cracow) and
Jura Krakowsko- Częstochowska
· museums and coal-mines on Industrial Monuments Route of the
· concerts, exhibitions and other events , according to the offer
After completing the course, the participants will be given the certificate
DATES AND VENUE
8th– 21th July 2019
Politechnika Śląska (Silesian University of Technology)
Studium Języków Obcych (Foreign Languages Centre)
ul. Akademicka 2
44-100 Gliwice, Poland
COURSE PRICE WILL INCLUDE
· accommodation and board at the University campus,
· teaching materials
· two gala dinners
We do not cover the cost of the individual insurance of the participant.
The price of a two-week course (accommodation, board, classes and teaching materials) is 2500 PLN
Send your application form or any enquires to:
Ewa Mężyk email@example.com
The detailed programme will be available in June on the website:
We warmly invite you!