3rd INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE
MANAGEMENT, ECONOMICS, ETHICS, TECHNICS – MEET 2017
Economic, social and civilization challenges in the globalizing world
Faculty of Organization and Management at the Silesian University of Technology
The National Mineral Resources University “Gornyi” in Sankt Petersburg
The purpose of the conference is to exchange the scientific and research experience connected with the globalization processes, in particular, with the problem of resource and energy security in the contemporary societies, rational natural resources management as well as natural environment protection, economic, social and ecological risk assessment, sustainable development and corporate social responsibility (CSR) in mining industry.
Date and place: 22nd of September 2017, Faculty of Organization and Management at the Silesian University of Technology, Zabrze, Poland (the international part of the conference is organized in a form of videoconference, but all guests are gladly welcome at Faculty of Organization and Management in Zabrze).
- 12.03.2017 – sending an application form and abstract in English language via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 31.03.2017 – sending the information about the acceptance or rejection of the abstract,
- 30.04.2017 – sending papers in English, compliant with the formatting requirements attached below via e-mail to email@example.com (concerns the participants interested in publication),
- 30.06.2017 - sending reviews to participants submitting papers,
- 31.07.2017 – payment for the conference
IN PLN: ING Bank Śląski SA O/Gliwice 60 1050 1230 1000 0002 0211 3056 with annotation “MEET 2017”,
- 31.08.2017 – sending back the reviewed papers,
- 15.09.2017 – sending the multimedia presentation,
- 22.09.2017 – the conference.
Download Conference Proceedings
ostatnia aktualizacja: 05.12.2017 (to)